Monday, May 15, 2006

Backyardigans Trends

I ran across Google Trends recently and have had a lot of fun playing around with it. I thought all of you might be interested to see how interest (as measured by searches) in the Backyardigans has grown over the last couple of years. Just click the links below to get a graph approximating the growth in searches Google has had on these particular search strings.

I find it very interesting to see how many Spanish speaking fans of the Backyardigans there are. I knew a lot of my readers were coming from South American countries, but I didn't realize there was this much interest!

Backyardigans

The Backyardigans

Comparisons:

Backyardigans vs. Go, Diego, Go

Backyardigans vs Nick Jr.

4 comments:

  1. Backyardigans trump Deigo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Backyardigans vs. Dora: Dora is way above The Backyardigans! Not good!
    Another interesting trend: Backyardigans vs. Blue's Clues: Backyardigans have passed Blue! Sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, Backyardigans trump Blues Clues AND LazyTown :)

    ReplyDelete