Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Backyardigans Questions Answered Here!

Something I didn't expect when I put my address up here, was the number of letters I've started getting asking me questions about episodes, songs and trivia. I thought it might be fun to share some of those on here, kind of an irregular "Ask the Backyardigans Fan" column.

Today we have two letters:

What's this episode?

Dear Backyardigans Fan:

I need help!!! I am looking for the name of the episode where the song is "make the world nice fill it up with ice" and I think Tasha sings it. I know there is snow in this episode and they make a bunch of ice cubes. If you can help me with this......

Trying to Remember

Dear Trying:

That episode is "Secret of Snow". Tasha plays the Ice Lady, the person responsible for making ice throughout the world. Uniqua just wants it to snow, but Tasha doesn't want to be bothered when she's so busy making ice!

The ice song is titled "Make the Ice/Fill It Up With Ice" and is sung to the tunes of both Deck the Halls and Good King Wenceslas.

Have fun watching it!

Jennifer

DVD Preview

Dear Backyardigans Fan:

I read your blog every few days or so. My 2-year-old daughter is a die-hard Backyardigans fan. :-)

I was wondering if you knew what four episodes will be included in the upcoming dvd Movers & Shakers.

Oh...I saw a counting book --Deep Sea Countdown. Was there an episode related to this? I know most, if not all, of their books and toys are related to Backyardigans episodes, but this one isn't familiar to me.

Thanks for any info.

Wondering

Dear Wondering:

I haven't been able to find anything official about the DVD, yet. Based on past experience, however, Movers and Shakers should have the episodes "Movers of Arabia", "Cops and Robots", and "Save the Day". It appears the next episode to be aired should be "Sinbad Sails Alone", which should make that the fourth episode on the disc. They probably won't air that until around the release date, though, which is May 29, 2007. The only other future episodes we know of right now are "The Best Clowns in Town" and "Into the Deep".

Deep Sea Countdown has provoked a certain amount of discussion. Right now, (going by the cover) I would guess that its episode is "Into the Deep".

Jennifer

Questions for the Backyardigans Fan? Drop me a line at backyardigansfan at comcast dot net and I'll answer it here.

1 comment:

  1. Hi was reading through and the episode with wizard Pablo is called A Giant Problem where Wizards Pablo and Tyrone are trying to make Giant Tasha go away so Queen Uniqua can have a nap

    ReplyDelete