Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Mommy, Mommy, I'm playing with the Backyardigans!

Interesting - just saw an ad for this at Amazon and I was very startled:

Backyardigans Make Your Own Little Golden Book (Make Your Own LGB) (Hardcover)

Now, this isn't available until next July, but it really got my attention. Could this be a book you could put your child's name in? One of those type of books that they can read it and see their name as being one of the Backyardigan's friends?

Wouldn't that be cool?

5 comments:

  1. I wrote a profile on her at http://thebackyardigans.blogspot.com/2005/08/uniqua.html According to the Nick Jr. Backyardigan FAQ though, she is "unique, just like her name!" So, she isn't anything except herself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. just what i said, UNIQUE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw that book listed the other day and looked up another type of those books. Looks like, at least on the dinosaur one that came up, that you color stuff in.

    ReplyDelete