Saturday, January 27, 2007

Tasha Balloon

Have you ever watched balloon artists put together something amazing with just a few twists? I'll admit, I'm impressed beyond measure, mostly because I don't think I could ever figure out how to do it! But this balloon sculpture of Tasha at Balloon HQ makes giraffes and weiner dogs look like nothing at all! You'll have to look closely, because she's mostly obscured by shadow, but seriously, this is very impressive.

Look through the other pictures on this site, for more wonderful sculptures. The creativity shown is absolutely wonderful!

3 comments:

  1. Wow! That's pretty good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. if you want to learn how to make balloon sculptures check out http://www.balloon-animals.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Great balloon site. I'm impressed.

    ReplyDelete